Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gett'n Inky with it

Wow!  What a Saturday!  We woke up to a crazy snowy, rainy mess of a day.  But that didn't dampen my spirits as Alicia and I were headed for the Copic:  What? How? & Wow? class!   I've had a small inventory of Copic markers and have tried to recreate what I've seen on other crafty blogs but somehow I just felt I needed to be shown how to get my projects to the next level.  The versatility of being able to blend Copics and create special effects is what attracted me to this class.  What's more ... the class was taught by Sally Lynn MacDonald.

Alicia Ekermans, Sally Lynn MacDonald and me at Stamper's Ink.

What an 'inky' adventure!  The coolest thing about class?  While teaching us about textures, Sally Lynn took the "kryptonite" aka Copic blending solution, dabbed some on her jean jacket and then pressed it into an image.  Presto magic!  The texture of the jean jacket was transferred onto the image.  Now if that doesn't inspire some creativity, I don't know what will!  Well I'm off to my craft room to get a little inky!

Have a crafty day!

0 comments: