Saturday, October 3, 2009

In Case I Haven't Told You Yet ...

  No comments    
categories: 
Happy, happy ... happy ...

World Cardmaking Day!

In recognition of World Cardmaking Day, I thought this would be a good time to share one of the cards I created for this month's edition of Sheetload. I am so excited because this month's sponsor is DRS ... one of my all-time favs! I had such a great time with these stamps ... I love Fall and Winter and can't wait for this time of year so you can imagine my excitement when I learned we were making Fall/Winter cards for this edition! If you haven't checked out the free issue of Sheetload yet, what are you waiting for?



Do me proud friends ... and have a wonderfully crafty day! A special shoutout to Beth who is having a crop at her house ... I'm not sure if she intentionally planned it for World Cardmaking Day but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt! You go, girl!!! Wish I could have made it!

Also in recognition of World Card Making Day, SheetLoad of Cards has launched their monthly "Show Us Your SheetLoad" challenge a bit early this month...

Head on over to the SheetLoad blog today and find out how you can win one of the following prizes from their October '09 sponsor, DRS Designs!

Grand Prize:

Runner Up:

0 comments: