Monday, December 28, 2009

Sheetload Farewell

  No comments    
categories: ,
I can't believe that the year is nearing an end ... and today I'm sharing my last two cards with you that I created for Sheetload.  I bid farewell to Sheetload with a little sadness yet with great memories.  I can remember when Alicia first starting talking about it.  She created and grew her readership among the crafty community and we're all so very proud of her.  I'm thankful she let me be a part of her very special project.  Don't forget that she will be keeping the archived issues available for download into the new year. 

Without further ado ... the first card up is a card I made with the bear and boat digital image.  There are so many things you can do with this image.  I chose a combination of colored pencils with Gamsol and paper piecing.  Check it out below:



The second card is the Penguin Sleigh digital image. 

And check out the little baubles below!  I just love them and they add a delicate hint of dimension to the polka dots!

As always you can find a full supply list in the December issue of Sheetload.  If you haven't had a chance, feel free to stop by the Sheetload site, download the December issue and let Alicia know how much you love Sheetload of Cards!

0 comments: