Friday, March 5, 2010

Inspiration Friday!

I must admit that I THINK about crafting every day but just haven't gotten the inspiration to get in my craft room.  I think it is because my craft room is (yet again) a mess!  Also looking for a job has become a little bit mind-boggling and mind-consuming to me.  How can so many of us be without jobs and so few jobs be available?  I did interview for a position last weekend with a speed-dating type format.  It was interesting and I interviewed with 10 people for one company.  It was a great experience and I'd do it again!  I'm positive that the right job for me will present itself.  Until then I'll have fun with my blog and dream of a marketing position with a craft company!  Hee hee! 

So ... on with the inspiration!  Bella Blvd, Jillibean and Nikki Sivils have teamed up to host a HUGE blog crawl!  Here's the skinny:  3 companies, 45 designers & their blogs, 50 giveaways! 

I love that they've organized such a fun event.  It's great seeing what others are doing in the craft industry and I'm sure that this will give me that inspirational push I need to get back in my craft room!  I think my next post will include craft room photos so you can see my little creative haven.  Here's hoping that you find inspiration in your Friday to create something spectacular! 

On with the blog crawl!! 

3 comments:

Melissa Marro said...

Keep the dream alive and contact me... marro.melissa@gmail.com. I'm starting a new social network company for the Arts & Crafts Industry. Let's talk...

Beth said...

I Love your blog! I wanted t say thank you for stopping at my blog over the weekend and for posting such a nice comment. You have so much inspiration on yur blog, I'm going to follow it for sure and hope you will consider doing the same. I would also like to thank you for promoting our Bloghop on your blog. Because of people like you, it was a huge success!

Beth Gerlach
Bella Blvd special projects coordinator

Barbara DeBose said...

Love the new blog background!!!!