Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hänglar Stänglar ... I Think I Love You

  1 comment    
categories: , ,
It's true ... I love these little Hänglar Stänglar stamps!  My friend Alicia actually gave me a couple images through a RAK about a year ago and I've been a little intimidated to try them.  Admittedly so, I'm the girl who stamps an image about 5 times and colors it different ways until I like it!  Remember I'm a Copic newbie!  So you can imagine the great pressure I put myself under to get this right on the first try ... ohhh the turmoil! 

Today's card was created using CPS Card Sketch # 162:

 
Here's my take on the challenge:

I used the new Basic Grey Green at Heart paper.  I love using the 6" x 6" pad.  The patterns are smaller as compared to the 12" x 12" paper and they seem to be just perfect for cardmaking.

Supplies
Paper:  Bascic Grey (Green at Heart)
Stamp:  Hänglar Stänglar
Die-cut:  Quickutz (Flourish) 
Prima Flowers
Crystal Stickers (Pearls)

Copic Markers as follows:
BV23/29
R20/81/83/85/89
RV10
B000/21/24/26
C2
E0000/51/53/55/57
V17/95

1 comments:

Call Me Crafty Al said...

excellent coloring!!!! so glad you put the HS image to good use. :)