Saturday, June 5, 2010

Moroccan Adventures Photo Book

  No comments    
categories: ,
Well, did 'ya miss me?  I've been gone far too long, that's for sure!  Back around Mother's Day I took a break from crafting and made my Mom a photo book of our trip to Morocco from the previous year.  It was great fun and it was a fast, easy way to get some memories put together in an creative, organized way.  I used Shutterfly.com, although there are many sites that offer this type of product.  Check it out and let me know what you think!  Visit the Shutterfly Share Community to see my creation! 
After getting the photo book finished, some dear friends from Bahrain came to visit.  I haven't seen them in years and we had such an enjoyable time showing them around Kansas City.  They've since gone back to Bahrain and are sorely missed!

Now life is back to normal ... still looking for a place to call home on the jobfront.  In other words ... still lots of time to be exploring my crafty side!  Stay tuned ... I just got the Big Ass Book of Crafts by Mark Montano.  Hopefully I'll be back this weekend with loads of inspiration from this book!

0 comments: