Sunday, February 15, 2015

Let's Get Organized ... and Valentine Wishes!

Okay I have great news and bad news ... what do you want first?  Okay!  The great news!  Hold onto your hat!  I now have, in my organizational arsenal, a retail floor spinner!  Check it out!  I'm still trying to load it up, however it spins (duh) and has 4 panels to hang items.  I got it at my LSS which is sadly closing.  It is really the only one in my area so I know that fellow crafters will also miss this awesome store in downtown Lakeland.  I was also able to get a paper organizer, acrylic shelves that fit inside my IKEA bookcases and another wire rack for embossing powders and such.  Here's a sneak peek at the spinner!

Tip: You can get great organizational units from
retail stores when they aren't needed anymore.
I also want to share my Valentine's Day cards.  I haven't been able to craft for a while so it was a blast creating these!  The one on the left was for my hubby and the one on the right was for my Mom. 


Supplies:  paper - Bo Bunny; dies - Sizzix and Cricut.  Thanks for looking! 
 
Have a crafty day!
 
Melis

0 comments: