Friday, September 27, 2013

Ink it Up!

  No comments    
categories: 
There's no better way to say "thank you" than by gifting a handmade card.  I've recently become interested in stamping with varying colors within the same image.  I love this medallion image and really like how it turned out. While I simply used different colors directly on the stamp before making the impression, I wonder if it would have turned out differently with a brayer. 


I recently went to a rubber stamp craft show in Kansas City and was amazed by all of the demonstrations using mists, brayers and gel paints.  In the coming days, I plan to try out some of the techniques I saw and will share them with you soon!
 
As we kick-off the weekend, I hope you get a chance to visit one of the many local craft festivals taking place in your area.  Happy crafting!

0 comments: