Friday, October 3, 2014

The Countdown is On!

  No comments    
categories: 
I'm still in limbo these days ... waiting for my craft room to make its way from the storage unit to our new house.  We're loving Florida and have been exploring the area.  I can't tell you how many times I've longed to get my craft on, only to realize that all of my treasures are packed away!  Alas, there is only 28 more days until we move in!  I'll be sure to post pics of my new space soon! 

I have found my new little slice of heaven.  My LSS, The Scrappin' Shack is located in downtown Lakeland.  What really struck me when I first walked in was their cool brick wall.  Check it out!


They do have crops, which I'm hopeful to attend so that I can meet some fellow papercrafters! 

Have a crafty day!

Melissa

0 comments: